Crystal-Ice/Persian Elegance Kitty Contract
1. Crystal-Ice/Persian Elegance has provided you with a healthy kitten.
2. Purchaser has 48 hours to have kitten’s health verified by a licensed Veterinarian.
3. Your kitten comes with a State of Florida Health Certificate, issued by a licensed Veterinarian.
4. Crystal-Ice/Persian Elegance guarantees all kittens are in good health and free from Feline Leukemia, Feline AIDS and fungus.
5. Within the first 12 months from kittens date of birth, if the purchased kitten is found to have a life threatening genetic or hereditary condition, (verified in writing by a licensed Veterinarian), breeder must be notified within 3 business days directly from examining Veterinarian, and the purchaser must either request a replacement kitten or request a refund for the purchase price paid, (not including shipping), and make arrangements within 48 hours to return subject kitten to breeder.
6. Purchaser is responsible for all Veterinarian bills, diagnostic tests, elected treatment and shipping charges - breeder is limited to appropriate and necessary Veterinary costs to verify genetic or hereditary condition, up to the original purchase price of the cat.
7. No refunds will be given unless evidence of a genetic or hereditary condition as described in #5 and # 6 above.
8. Crystal-Ice/Persian Elegance sells kittens as pets with no breeding rights.
9. Cat registration papers will be furnished to purchaser when purchaser provides proof of spaying or neutering of kitten. Crystal-Ice/Persian Elegance, at their discretion, retains the right to spay or neuter cat prior to possession.
10. Purchaser agrees to provide all necessary medical treatment for kitten.
11. Purchaser agrees not to cage nor allow kitten outdoors.
Seller: Crystal-Ice/Persian Elegance
Lady Lake, Florida 32159
Phone: 352- 430-4505
Click here to download our contract